Why wifey cucks me

Oh dear, my husband is 6" and I wanted something more, I'm glad you're letting your wife try something more though
I had no choice. She demanded the right to cuck me and was going to do it whether I agreed or not. Can you blame her? I’m laughably tiny.

RE: Why wifey cucks me

Its interesting that a wife or GF would just suddenly have issues with the size of her man's cock. Afterall, its not like she didn't know he had a small cock before she married him or started dating him monogamously. Maybe it becomes an issue when she realizes the man quits really giving an effort in pleasing her sexually ... in other words, she finds her man's not showing the same level of sexual interest a few years into the relationship.
No doubt, however, if he's small, size does become an issue after she's sampled a man with much larger equipment, then she says "WTF" and starts wanting something bigger.

idk assuming this post is not another fetish fest where she's doing it against your wish i think the wife may have tasted something much better than what you offer , and she probably didn't value your feelings as much as she valued your neighbor's 9" gun.... i hope things work out man , it sucks having a small penis

Back