Why this BBC fantasy?

Welcome to the club! :LOL:

For me, there's nothing sexier than a woman who is confident. A woman who knows she is sexy and isn't afraid to flaunt it in a classy way.

Then there's the way black men are portrayed in society - athletes, ripped rappers, etc. so naturally it's easy to see them as being skilled in the bedroom.

Therefore, take the confident woman who knows she deserves the best and the fit black man and it's easy to see why it's so sexy to imagine them together.

There's also the fact that, even though we've come a long way, it's still taboo.

That's why interracial sex in general is so sexy for me, but as to why I want my own wife to experience it there are so many reasons:
  • To me she's a goddess so it's only natural that I see her as the sexy confident woman I mentioned above.
  • I'm quite high up in my job and tell people what to do all day, so when it comes to the bedroom I like to be submissive.
  • I love my wife and I want her to have the best!
  • There are so many more reasons. Too many to type!

Taboo nature if the event
Color contrast
Penis envy
Sperm competition
Voyeurism
The struggle between my wife wanting to be the good, faithful, loving wife and her desire to have extreme pleasure from the forbidden fruit
I agree that last sentence sums it up

I agree that last sentence sums it up

Yeah this is the main driver for me, and honestly I’ve only had this fantasy about two women, my girlfriend in grad school and my wife. I dated, and had sex, with 3 women in between but because I didn’t care deeply for those women the fantasy just didn’t work. I have to be emotionally invested. I have to really care about what would happen, how would I feel, if she left me. It’s the added dimension that really juices it for me. I want to compete (destined to lose) for my woman sexually, and presumably with everything on the line.

This fantasy also doesn’t work with a slut for me at least. If a woman will just fuck anybody and everybody, there is no tension, no sexual drama. Again, that’s what gets me going.

Back