Why is this

lee1972

Male
From
CA, US
I am a dominant white male who finds interracial sex very erotic weather it is white males with black females or black males with white females but I am embarrassed to talk to anybody about this because if you are a white male involved with the idea of interracial sex you are looked at as a cuck and or a bata male is there anyone else out there that is a white male on this site That has the same problems and issues that I have I don’t want to be embarrassed about this I want to be upfront about this but it feels if I am open about it they look at me as less of a man and I hate that my kink people think I am less of a man I’d like to talk to other males that have this same issue or have been through this or if there are any or opinions on this please let me know I look forward to all conversations

I am a dominant white male who finds interracial sex very erotic weather it is white males with black females or black males with white females but I am embarrassed to talk to anybody about this because if you are a white male involved with the idea of interracial sex you are looked at as a cuck and or a bata male is there anyone else out there that is a white male on this site That has the same problems and issues that I have I don’t want to be embarrassed about this I want to be upfront about this but it feels if I am open about it they look at me as less of a man and I hate that my kink people think I am less of a man I’d like to talk to other males that have this same issue or have been through this or if there are any or opinions on this please let me know I look forward to all conversations
I guess is the same as how society sees a black person as a criminal. You just kinda fit the description. But I understand what you mean. Just keep letting your voice be heard and maybe eventually people will hear you. But you see how well that goes for us blacks that they assume are criminals.

I'm a white man and I feel I'm a cuck but I don't think that all white man are or has to be cuck. So, don't be embarassed. Actually, on one point we feel absolutely the same: interracial sex is awesome

You know i do not understand all these lables everyone puts on everyone..I have enjoyed this life style for 20 years and I never thought of my husband as a cuck or anything else except a man that Loves me very much and wants me to have fun and be pleasured in a way that maybe he cant ...Theres nothing wrong with it All you guys are diffrent. do things diffrent and what might not feel good to one person might feel great to the next...also i may be partial to mine watching me get BBC and the guys iam with love hubby watching me get kissed rubbed and fucked..I ate pussy once does that make me Bi?? Absolutely not...society has already labeled us all as freaks lol

You know i do not understand all these lables everyone puts on everyone..I have enjoyed this life style for 20 years and I never thought of my husband as a cuck or anything else except a man that Loves me very much and wants me to have fun and be pleasured in a way that maybe he cant ...Theres nothing wrong with it All you guys are diffrent. do things diffrent and what might not feel good to one person might feel great to the next...also i may be partial to mine watching me get BBC and the guys iam with love hubby watching me get kissed rubbed and fucked..I ate pussy once does that make me Bi?? Absolutely not...society has already labeled us all as freaks lol
Bless you sister

What a lovely answer. Your words are just on point!

I agree with you I really dislike all the labels that we put on each other !! Thank you for your insight

I completely agree with you, and I'm in exactly the same situation! I find this very erotic, unfortunately, my wife is very reluctant to try it... But we make each other very happy!

You have to use a lot of caution on this site, a lot of what some people say here is simply fantasy, or otherwise bs... It's important to find people here to network with who are similar to you in philosophy, and approach to the true lifestyle.

That's just what I've observed.

I completely agree with you, and I'm in exactly the same situation! I find this very erotic, unfortunately, my wife is very reluctant to try it... But we make each other very happy!

You have to use a lot of caution on this site, a lot of what some people say here is simply fantasy, or otherwise bs... It's important to find people here to network with who are similar to you in philosophy, and approach to the true lifestyle.

That's just what I've observed.
So true . It’s very hard to find lIndividuals with the same taste or interest without some issues or even confrontation . I am who I am and I like what I like !! I make no apologies for that . Thanks for your post

White husband here that is Dominant but loves to see his wife fuck BBC. You just need to be firm and set the record straight up front. Guys know when they fuck my wife that I am in charge and control of it all. Being into IR sex doesnt make you a Cuck. A persons mentality and desires make them a Cuck or a Stag/Bull

Just a gay white guy here who thinks ir is the hottest visual contrast and dynamic. Bulls and ducks cum in all shapes, sizes and colors. Just keep fucking and I'll keep j/o to it. Danke!
Not German but I love the word danke.

Hey, now I am no professional, but unless you enjoy watching YOUR lady get fucked by another man, you are a cuck, otherwise, if you don't, then you are not one. So, the fact that you enjoy interracial sex, DOES NOT make you a cuck, so there should be nothing to be ashamed of. Now unless I missed something in your post to indicate otherwise, then I stand by what I said. If I am wrong, then I apologize and welcome your correction. If there was an implied assumption that your lady is getting BBC to which you enjoy watching, then I totally missed that.

Hey, now I am no professional, but unless you enjoy watching YOUR lady get fucked by another man, you are a cuck, otherwise, if you don't, then you are not one. So, the fact that you enjoy interracial sex, DOES NOT make you a cuck, so there should be nothing to be ashamed of. Now unless I missed something in your post to indicate otherwise, then I stand by what I said. If I am wrong, then I apologize and welcome your correction. If there was an implied assumption that your lady is getting BBC to which you enjoy watching, then I totally missed that.
you understood it right . i thank you for you input .

White husband here that is Dominant but loves to see his wife fuck BBC. You just need to be firm and set the record straight up front. Guys know when they fuck my wife that I am in charge and control of it all. Being into IR sex doesnt make you a Cuck. A persons mentality and desires make them a Cuck or a Stag/Bull
i get your point . there seems to be a stigma to this liking or lifestyle lived.

Back