Why is it so difficult to find a BIG BLACK COCK in NJ?

I swear I’m always struggling to find a HUGE bbc to dominate. Looking for someone to travel towards Atlantic City, maybe even tonight

Attachments

• F2AD2D71-917A-441D-9245-08C89A4DEFB0.jpeg
    F2AD2D71-917A-441D-9245-08C89A4DEFB0.jpeg
    100.4 KB · Views: 620
  • AF4C8F3B-0790-4D89-9D18-A6AA05D558BF.jpeg
    AF4C8F3B-0790-4D89-9D18-A6AA05D558BF.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 621
  • 61B88163-76C3-4BEA-8882-98A31C99ADD6.jpeg
    61B88163-76C3-4BEA-8882-98A31C99ADD6.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 617
Y'all have me rollin'!!!! I live in Jersey, I can throw a rock and find a stiff dick! Yes some maybe rough around the edges, some may have a silver tongue, some maybe completely clueless, but there's nothing wrong with testing the waters in reality! I can go to 7-11 and come home with a big gulp and dick! What I have read here y'all want a "longterm" blah-blah-blah! Stop yip yappin, and jaw smackin' and get what you want! I'm sorry but REAL women are about getting what they want, not blowing smoke on a site🙄

Y'all have me rollin'!!!! I live in Jersey, I can throw a rock and find a stiff dick! Yes some maybe rough around the edges, some may have a silver tongue, some maybe completely clueless, but there's nothing wrong with testing the waters in reality! I can go to 7-11 and come home with a big gulp and dick! What I have read here y'all want a "longterm" blah-blah-blah! Stop yip yappin, and jaw smackin' and get what you want! I'm sorry but REAL women are about getting what they want, not blowing smoke on a site🙄
Oh oh 🤣😳😂girlfriend have bbc on tap like the beer store

My type of women straight to the point. Where are you in nj? F bbc it’s hard finding real French vanilla in NJ

Nailed it.

I think you have to decide what you want.

If you want a stable boyfriend (or a side guy if you already have a boyfriend/ husband, not judging) the type that will fuck you and have fun with you outside of bed, then go for that.

If you want a one night stand (or to regularly have casual sex with BBCs), go for that.

If you want a fuck buddy or fuck buddies to do it rough, regularly, go for that.

If you want all of those things, you can have it too.

What you can't do however is convert a fuckboy into a boyfriend. All this bullshit about "I can change him" etc... You can't. End of.

Just enjoy his big dick and find a BBC boyfriend who also has a big dick. You can have both.

Nailed it.

I think you have to decide what you want.

If you want a stable boyfriend (or a side guy if you already have a boyfriend/ husband, not judging) the type that will fuck you and have fun with you outside of bed, then go for that.

If you want a one night stand (or to regularly have casual sex with BBCs), go for that.

If you want a fuck buddy or fuck buddies to do it rough, regularly, go for that.

If you want all of those things, you can have it too.

What you can't do however is convert a fuckboy into a boyfriend. All this bullshit about "I can change him" etc... You can't. End of.

Just enjoy his big dick and find a BBC boyfriend who also has a big dick. You can have both.
Rule #1 of fucking a fuck boy you can never change a fuck boy absolutely 💯
They have their purpose in the world, just like all the other freaks!
Definitely, figure out what is needed to fill that void, or you'll be searching endlessly with blinders on!

Back