Why are black men better?

Black men will do it anytime, anyplace, no matter what. They have a way of convincing us that it’s perfectly natural to fuck in a crowded parking lot, dimly lit alley, cheap motel, 50 yard line on the high school football field. Anywhere. That kind of sex drive is unmatched in my opinion. Oh yes, one more thing, their cocks are huge!
Yelp how we roll lol Ain’t no place offer limited! Even at church during service, right on the dance floor at the club, on my desk at the office.. I am never satisfied I tend to wear out my toys!! Most of my past gf’s had to go home to rest up! Lol

Last edited:
Why black men? What is it about us that you find irresistible?. What makes you need us?

And for the husband's out there, why do you love seeing your significant other with a black man?View attachment 3210624View attachment 3210625View attachment 3210629View attachment 3210630
I am fully aware it is not all black guys but alpha black guys are just unapologetically superior. I remember watching a black guy approach a whole table of women on a girls holiday in Spain once and he literally flirted with everyone. When they left, he left with them with his arms around two girls and kissing one. I was too shy to talk to them and this absolute king had tamed the whole table.

Black men are more sexually aggressive and last a LOT longer…
Yes, they are more natural and primordial. The first time I came to recognize black sexual supremacy was in the toilet are during middle school 🏫. A big black boy named Douglas took at his big cock and began laughing at mine. Then he asked me if I wanted to touch his cock. I could not piss right after that for a year and every time a black boy or male was next to me, I got nervous because I knew they were better, bigger, stronger and much more self confident.

My wife thinks that black men are superior to us in everything. And it's not just incredible stamina and strength, and not just beautiful muscular bodies, and not just their adorable big dicks. And the main thing is "natural primary" sex without mind control. They completely take possession of a woman, using her as they wish to satisfy their lust, not paying attention to pleas and requests. And that's what most white women need, something they can't get in sex with white men.

Yelp how we roll lol Ain’t no place offer limited! Even at church during service, right on the dance floor at the club, on my desk at the office.. I am never satisfied I tend to wear out my toys!! Most of my past gf’s had to go home to rest up! Lol
This reminds me of the time some guy grabbed my wife's big TiTs a few times while we were dancing. My wife didn't mind and neither did I. In fact seeing him grab my wife's big mostly naked white TiTs on the dance floor in front of me and everyone else excited me.

My wife thinks that black men are superior to us in everything. And it's not just incredible stamina and strength, and not just beautiful muscular bodies, and not just their adorable big dicks. And the main thing is "natural primary" sex without mind control. They completely take possession of a woman, using her as they wish to satisfy their lust, not paying attention to pleas and requests. And that's what most white women need, something they can't get in sex with white men.
I agree about black men naturally dominating a woman. I have seen that when black men are near my white wife, it seems that they must think it is perfectly natural for them to take control of her. I guess my wife and I must agree because we never object, for some reason it seems natural to us also.
But when I try to take control of my own wife she does not like it at all and gets mad.

Black men are so much more masculine, strong, and athletic and women need their sexual affirmation whether the ladies are married or single. I believe wives are much more willing to give to their marriages when their husbands allow their needs to be fulfilled.
I agree with you. I know that my wife makes my life much happier when her sexual needs are fulfilled by black men.

I agree with you. I know that my wife makes my life much happier when her sexual needs are fulfilled by black men.
Very very true . Black Males make our wives happier by their fabulous fucking skills, and in th end this makes us husbands happy too, because we love our wives !

Black men will do it anytime, anyplace, no matter what. They have a way of convincing us that it’s perfectly natural to fuck in a crowded parking lot, dimly lit alley, cheap motel, 50 yard line on the high school football field. Anywhere. That kind of sex drive is unmatched in my opinion. Oh yes, one more thing, their cocks are huge!
Yep! All of the above and we will absolutely make that ******* worth your whole too! That pussy will be well satisfied when it's over and y'all know it that why y'all go along with it all!♠️

Sorry to be the one to have to tell you this .but theres no difference between black or white guys when it comes to sex . its all in the mind
Well let's start with masculine they are built better for fucking and are amazing at it,also stamina they can go longer and more often,strength they are stronger and so powerfull most of all the size not all but most of them are bigger and that does make a difference, and the color is so nice to look at,the contrast is so sexy so you put all these attributes together and what do you think the outcome will be,it's complete sexual satisfaction oh one more thing when you get kissed by a black man it is delicious and they do eat pussy very well with that said there is a difference and I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but the white men can't come close to satisfying a white woman the way a black man can

There so many reasons and most of them are obvious but black men are naturally more attractive, taller on average, way bigger, and superior in so many ways. It’s just how it is.

Back