Who's secretly here?

I think too many think being in the lifestyle means throwing morality out the door. I have a hard stance rule, I DON'T mess with any women that are cheating. I agree cheating is one thing, but to bring that person into your home is another level of disrespect. And, if you get caught, then, whatever happens, you deserve.

Wifey found out l was here. When she did, she went into my account, and deleted all of my pics that l posted in my profile. She even went as to try to delete my account. She was unsuccessful, that why l am still here So what can l say but no more showing off for me.

Yep totally, I just think it's hot, knowing a woman needs better sex so just goes for it.
You must never have been in the position of the husband of a cheating wife. I may have supported my wife's desire for better and different sex had she openly communicated the idea with me. We may have been able to maintain some level of control to the point of, possibly, being able to save our marriage. Sneaking around behind a husband's back with a black lover is an act of total betrayal and only hot to someone who has never been victimized.

Back