Who's secretly here?

By secret, I will assume you mean; here without husband or wife’s knowledge, with that in mind, I was the first to discover this site, but, it makes sense that a husband with cuckold desires would search for a site such as this. I set up the accounts independently, but with my wife’s full knowledge and complete approval, again, exactly what you’d expect from a real cuckold couple. It’s very clear that lots of men have cuckold fantasies and will be drawn here without the wife’s knowledge, if they even have a wife at all.

Conversely, for a married Woman to be here without her husbands knowing, seems rather pointless, after all there are “plenty” of sites dedicated to clandestine hookups with whatever flavour of Man or Woman you desire. This site has a very specific cuckold/Hotwife theme, so even if the Wife is here without her husbands direct knowledge, she most likely has his awareness, because it’s part of their cuckold experience.

Now if the question extends to Black Men that may be here without there wife or partners knowledge, because there is less likelihood of a married couple causing him complications than a single Woman, I’d love to hear your answer

Nobody knows I'm on here. Since I have no interest in white men I think people just think I'm a lesbian
I hope you have lesbian sex as all women should. :love:?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Back