Who's looking to be Black Owned?

Somethings you can not do. But right Black man can make her change her mind.
That is what I am looking for! the right black man to make her change her mind and then fill her with a BBC and cum deep inside her. I would like to be given the chance to eat her cream pie and do clean up duties if allowed. I would love it if she could be opened up to help her Bull get the rest of the females in the family and that includes relatives. My wife is to old to breed now but I tried to get her black bred when she was fertile but would love for the fertile family members to be black bred someday!!!

Maybe you should start taking her places with more Black Men. And if you want her to get hit on, the less of you they see with her the more likely she'll get hit on.
My wife gets checked out at the mall and even has been hit on a few times, but she does not seem to realize they really want to fuck her she thinks they are just fooling with her. When I point out some black guys checking her out, she just tells me I do not know what I am talking about.

22 F and 24 M married couple looking to be owned View attachment 2340835
good luck she is nice and young so you can even have her black bred. I tried to get my wife black bred years ago but the guy that was supposed to help make it happen screwed me over. I did get to eat her cream pie lots of times but now fresh as most the cum leaked out on her drive home. He failed to introduce her to his black friends as agreed upon and kept her for himself for almost 2 years, that is when we moved.

Any couple or lady wanna be black owned pm me
Experience master Online and real life :qos::blackgrimace:
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 212393
Still working on finding the guy to open her up to the idea and then use her and fill her with his BBC and cum. I would love to eat her fresh cream pie and do all the required clean up duties.

Back