Who's looking to be Black Owned?

I'm a 48yo 5’5” Very SubmissiveTV/CD seeking a strict severe dominant man to take total control and make me into his permanent, obedient, physically and mentally feminized sissy. Complete unconditional surrender. No Choice. No escape.
I firmly believe my place in life is to serve a Dominant Black Man the way a submissive sissy like me should. It is my only burning desire in life. To surrender myself in every way in order to satisfy my master the way he deserves.

Attachments

• NeverBeaMan.jpg
    NeverBeaMan.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 132
I really dont think there are such Black men in the UK who want ongoing relations and own them. My girlfriend has no interest in meeting folk from online, but if we happened to meet such a man she would be very open to this, as would I.

ya think....or maybe it was that you never were
I'm a 48yo 5’5” Very SubmissiveTV/CD seeking a strict severe dominant man to take total control and make me into his permanent, obedient, physically and mentally feminized sissy. Complete unconditional surrender. No Choice. No escape.
I firmly believe my place in life is to serve a Dominant Black Man the way a submissive sissy like me should. It is my only burning desire in life. To surrender myself in every way in order to satisfy my master the way he deserves.

You’ve got the right idea and your acceptance of your role will allow the right master to come into your life and use you properly.

Let's see who wants to be Owned By a Black Man. We're Listening.
I really do!! I want to serve a Black man and be his property allowing me the honor to worship his BBC in public thanking my Black daddy for the privilege of being his fuck toy and slave. I want Black men walking me on a leash dressed like a slut ready to obey his every command. I want the world to see how all white people should treat superior Black males. Is this possible?

I really do!! I want to serve a Black man and be his property allowing me the honor to worship his BBC in public thanking my Black daddy for the privilege of being his fuck toy and slave. I want Black men walking me on a leash dressed like a slut ready to obey his every command. I want the world to see how all white people should treat superior Black males. Is this possible?
So ready for this ass to have a Black man owner.

Attachments

• F8AEABD2-8F32-4840-863D-7F4693FC4C0B.jpeg
    F8AEABD2-8F32-4840-863D-7F4693FC4C0B.jpeg
    818 KB · Views: 95
  • 41DA53F9-3D03-4CEE-9B84-1A9848F848E8.jpeg
    41DA53F9-3D03-4CEE-9B84-1A9848F848E8.jpeg
    697.9 KB · Views: 53
  • B0C7CF32-2980-47F1-8DC5-05ABF2B74007.jpeg
    B0C7CF32-2980-47F1-8DC5-05ABF2B74007.jpeg
    558.4 KB · Views: 105
My only question is where are the Black alpha males who want to own my white ass that truly want to own feminize sexualy degrade humiliate publicly display white inferiority and have me worshipping them and showing how superior Black men truly are. I want to find a Black owner and be his property and obey his orders become his fuck toy and be happy I am privileged enough to be allowed to do those things sexualy that are humiliating but deep down I crave to do. I long to be degraded and sexualy dominated by Black Men

Back