Who's looking to be Black Owned?

The answer for me is, "Absolutely, but..."

I have a very busy career and family commitments. When I am with a black man/men, I am euphoric, and get completely lost in the moment. The tough part is having the play time I want. It is tough finding someone who is willing to be ongoing, but also understands that my play doesn't get enough time. In short, the time I spend withing the lifestyle is , from my perspective, amazing in quality, but inadequate quantity

If I found a BBC king (would have to be local, of course) who understood that and it worked for him, then hell yes..

I have a very busy career and family commitments. When I am with a black man/men, I am euphoric, and get completely lost in the moment. The tough part is having the play time I want. It is tough finding someone who is willing to be ongoing, but also understands that my play doesn't get enough time. In short, the time I spend withing the lifestyle is , from my perspective, amazing in quality, but inadequate quantity

If I found a BBC king (would have to be local, of course) who understood that and it worked for him, then hell yes..
Then we need to get you some one local.

To bad i am not close would love to try

The right Owner should understand your situation outside of the lifestyle. And to work around that. I also agree that being local is a key to getting quantity of time needed

Back