Who's looking to be Black Owned?

I always "loved" dating black men, about 8 years ago I worked in a market near the Mozambican embassy.
And there I met many Africans, needless to say, they were soon fucking me without mercy.
They are very domineering, they love white women.
soon I became part of the "community" of Africans.
One of the rules is to introduce another white woman to an African.
I introduced a cousin of mine.

Im black only and black owned for 5 years now!My husband was’nt too happy about it but he’s gotten used to it!He still whines about it when they take me weekends sometimes or when I go on dates and dont come home but I enjoy being a black mans woman!I love it when they turn me out on the street and pimp me,I like being a whore for my black lovers!

Im black only and black owned for 5 years now!My husband was’nt too happy about it but he’s gotten used to it!He still whines about it when they take me weekends sometimes or when I go on dates and dont come home but I enjoy being a black mans woman!I love it when they turn me out on the street and pimp me,I like being a whore for my black lovers!
They pimp you out ???

hold up...pump the brakes!

You've been a member since 2012 and it says you're an unverified male...not a female, not a couple but a MALE.

I always "loved" dating black men, about 8 years ago I worked in a market near the Mozambican embassy.
And there I met many Africans, needless to say, they were soon fucking me without mercy.
They are very domineering, they love white women.
soon I became part of the "community" of Africans.
One of the rules is to introduce another white woman to an African.
I introduced a cousin of mine.
where are you from?? Which city was the embassy?

Mrs. Pam: my Wife has been black owned for almost 20 years. She is pimped out by her current Black Master, and i continue to feel devastated every time i see her leaving home to be used as a sex slave by every stranger who wants to fuck her. But I have learned to keep my feelings to myself and accept that this is the way it is.

Back