Who's all from Ontario/Canada?

Mississauga here... new couple into this, gf is willing and interested but it hasn't happened yet (very shy and gets uncomfortable when the time comes, has got "cold feet" right before a couple of times now)
Another option that I've done with newer couples in the past is going on a meet-and-greet date(s) for dinner/ drinks only first with someone you're potentially interested in. Let's you get a feel for whether a guy might be the right fit while also potentially getting rid of some of the shyness/ awkwardness that can come from first experiences as well.

Another option that I've done with newer couples in the past is going on a meet-and-greet date(s) for dinner/ drinks only first with someone you're potentially interested in. Let's you get a feel for whether a guy might be the right fit while also potentially getting rid of some of the shyness/ awkwardness that can come from first experiences as well.
Yes, that is also a great idea! The last meet we were supposed to have was going to be out for drinks first, with the possibility of building up chemistry (dancing up close, touching etc was all supposed to be fair game) and then the possibility of all going to the hotel if the vibe was right.. and we still had to cancel it because she got cold feet lol... I think I will try to arrange something your way next time around, hopefully there is a next time

Back