Who wants my wife

Hey bulls my name is james my wifes name is sam! She loves blowing cock and sucking and letting cock tir fuck her til they blast! Shes a thick but slim women also big double ds love to see cum splat on her pictures! She loves have bulls cum on her feet and tit pictures! She also wants bull to blast her face pics eventually were a super eaasy going couple we just want a bull thats thick and potent for her pictures this could be a amazing thing first tit pics for encouragement please my dms are open if you want to blast her pics well have to email or figure a way to send pictures here please dont be scared we cant wait

Attachments

• CEF212B0-BD8C-4BF1-AF18-7B357AC8C8F6.jpeg
    CEF212B0-BD8C-4BF1-AF18-7B357AC8C8F6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 104
Hey bulls my name is james my wifes name is sam! She loves blowing cock and sucking and letting cock tir fuck her til they blast! Shes a thick but slim women also big double ds love to see cum splat on her pictures! She loves have bulls cum on her feet and tit pictures! She also wants bull to blast her face pics eventually were a super eaasy going couple we just want a bull thats thick and potent for her pictures this could be a amazing thing first tit pics for encouragement please my dms are open if you want to blast her pics well have to email or figure a way to send pictures here please dont be scared we cant wait
You might not get her back after I'm finished with her

Attachments

• fr1CHE8m.jpeg
    fr1CHE8m.jpeg
    10.6 KB · Views: 28
Back