Who knows or founds pics of cuckold wife ?

i hope he wasn't just teasing his boss. does he want you to fuck him?
He and another co worker of his fucked me after a corporate ball and we were all super ******* so we pretend like it didnt happen lol he works at a car rental place and they have long hours so they always ******* after work and he showed him like "hey check these out!" His boss showed him some nudes of his girlfriend and that was it till the ball. Guys often show each other their "material".

He and another co worker of his fucked me after a corporate ball and we were all super ******* so we pretend like it didnt happen lol he works at a car rental place and they have long hours so they always ******* after work and he showed him like "hey check these out!" His boss showed him some nudes of his girlfriend and that was it till the ball. Guys often show each other their "material".

Those rental car parties tend to get super crazy. Know from experience.

I know my hubby has shown some of his friends my naked pics. Also know a few I would let fuck me ;)24846232484624

When I saw the title of this thread I thought you were looking for different info. I never knew my wife was fooling around until a co-worker handed me a slip of paper one day with a couple of sites that I should look at. One site had still pictures of my wife with a black guy buried deep inside her. The other site was a video of her and the guy fucking and groaning like I had never heard from her previously. What a shock it was for me

My wife had a real thing for her 65yo+ boss and him for her, and as much as I encouraged her to flirt and ultimately fuck him, she wouldn't do it. He is happily married with grandkids and lives a very comfortable life, plus my wife likes his wife and didn't sense in any way the were swingers etc. although he is a huge flirt and certain he fucks around.

We came up with the idea of taking some face covered slutty photos of my wife, legs spread wide open etc. and we texted them to him from my phone, knowing he's never met me, doesn't have my number and wouldn't know who was in the pics. We also made out like we were texting them to another gent and thanking him for the great night we had together and that I can't wait to see him fuck my wife again for me. 20 minutes later he responds, saying he loved the pics, but they are to the wrong person.

We chatted a bit and said to him, we didn't care and if he'd like to see more pics can he send us a hard cock pic with her name Miss Kitty written on his cock... sure enough he sent one back. I said to my wife, there is your answer, no doubt he'd fuck you. We said we'd keep in touch, and signed it off Miss Kitty. From then on, she knew all she ever had to do, was send him flowers, pics, or a post it note on some work documents, signed Miss Kitty, and he'd know those pics were of my wife. He doesn't work with her anymore, but he has texted my number asking if we are still interested in sharing more pics :)

Last edited:
Back