Who enjoys watching wife/Girlfriend fucking BBC but is definitely not an defined cuckold as they can fully satisfy their partner

Guys, do u consider yourself to be a cuckold

• Total voters

Vicky29Jay33

Couple
From
UK
As a couple we have amazing sex, I can make my girlfriend cum over & over, multiple orgasms no problem at all but I still like to see her fuck BBC as talking about it actually makes our own sex even better. I do not consider myself do be inferior, be a cuckold and will never put myself in a position where I am humiliated. When we have our meets with black gentleman we will expect nothing but respect and we get it.

Right here.

In no way do I define myself as a cuckold. We have a fully committed Dom/Sub relationship. I am her Daddy and have complete ownership of her and there is zero humiliation of me as I am the one who chooses to share her and she does not play without me. She is obedient to my needs and we have an amazing sex life without any outside party. It has just become our kink that we are both turned on by.

Right here.

In no way do I define myself as a cuckold. We have a fully committed Dom/Sub relationship. I am her Daddy and have complete ownership of her and there is zero humiliation of me as I am the one who chooses to share her and she does not play without me. She is obedient to my needs and we have an amazing sex life without any outside party. It has just become our kink that we are both turned on by.
Ditto

As a couple we have amazing sex, I can make my girlfriend cum over & over, multiple orgasms no problem at all but I still like to see her fuck BBC as talking about it actually makes our own sex even better. I do not consider myself do be inferior, be a cuckold and will never put myself in a position where I am humiliated. When we have our meets with black gentleman we will expect nothing but respect and we get it.
Concur 100 percent with your position!

My husband is not humiliated by either my Bull or myself. He is very well equipped and we love each other intensely!

Your definition of cuckold is wrong. It is simply a man with an unfaithful wife.

Sir, I respectfully disagree with you

An unfaithful wife is a woman who cheats. If she has a lover with her husbands support and approval, then she isn't unfaithful, they just have an unconventional relationship.

Sir, I respectfully disagree with you

An unfaithful wife is a woman who cheats. If she has a lover with her husbands support and approval, then she isn't unfaithful, they just have an unconventional relationship.
Literally the definition. And it kind of irritates me because people are confused that I'm not a sissy cum eater when I say I am a cuckold. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

cucking has nothing to do with the husbands ability to satisfy in fact cuck hubbies totally satisfy their wives since they make them happy. why women cuck a man and how is an interesting subject that needs looking at

Literally the definition. And it kind of irritates me because people are confused that I'm not a sissy cum eater when I say I am a cuckold. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold
I would argue that people are confused because the definition is evolving. A guy whose wife had other lovers WAS called a cuckold over history. I refuse to argue otherwise. But in today's lifestyle (and I would include wives that only enjoy other white guys) a cuckold is someone who enjoys the humiliation aspect. Today, as many threads in this very forum and on pic sharing sites on BDMSLR and others, there is a definative line between a cuckold and a 'Stag'

The beauty of language is that it's constantly evolving but it does take time for established publications such as Merriam Webster to catch up. Give it time and you'll see the alternative definition becoming increasingly common and accepted.

cucking has nothing to do with the husbands ability to satisfy in fact cuck hubbies totally satisfy their wives since they make them happy. why women cuck a man and how is an interesting subject that needs looking at
I agree, it would be an interesting study and I'd love to read an authoritative examination, if one is ever accomplished.

I would argue that people are confused because the definition is evolving. A guy whose wife had other lovers WAS called a cuckold over history. I refuse to argue otherwise. But in today's lifestyle (and I would include wives that only enjoy other white guys) a cuckold is someone who enjoys the humiliation aspect. Today, as many threads in this very forum and on pic sharing sites on BDMSLR and others, there is a definative line between a cuckold and a 'Stag'

The beauty of language is that it's constantly evolving but it does take time for established publications such as Merriam Webster to catch up. Give it time and you'll see the alternative definition becoming increasingly common and accepted.
That is absolutely true. And unfortunate in my opinion.

That is absolutely true. And unfortunate in my opinion.
I don't think it's unfortunate. I believe that people are trying to define themselves better is all. A lot of folks, my husband included, do not consider themselves a cuckold, but are quite comfortable with the term 'Stag'.

As you pointed out, 'Cuckold' has a connotation that doesn't apply to him. We see this all the time. Most notably within the gay community. It wasn't that long ago when people who enjoyed the same sex were called simply 'gay'. Then it evolved into Gay and Lesbian. Then it evolved again and again and now it's LGBTQ (forgive me if I left out a letter). So the only constant is change.

it is a taboo subject

A lot of things are 'taboo' - which in and of itself screams for a study as to why. Not only the why as to why people do it, but why do they have preferences (white only or black only partners).

Science should never avoid a topic because it's taboo or controversial. In fact, that should be the motivation as to why it SHOULD be studied!

A lot of things are 'taboo' - which in and of itself screams for a study as to why. Not only the why as to why people do it, but why do they have preferences (white only or black only partners).

Science should never avoid a topic because it's taboo or controversial. In fact, that should be the motivation as to why it SHOULD be studied!
there is no science just people and all people are controlled by their feeling mostly, the idea that a woman wants sex and sex with more than one man would cause limp noodle syndrome around the world. You see it on here , men who identify with their cock

there is no science just people and all people are controlled by their feeling mostly, the idea that a woman wants sex and sex with more than one man would cause limp noodle syndrome around the world. You see it on here , men who identify with their cock
there is a science - it's called Human Behavior. Why, when given a scenario, one individual takes one action and another individual takes the exact opposite. What is the motivator? That is the question that needs examination.

Back