Who actually likes wearing clothes????

For most of her adult life my wife has never worn clothes around the house. She sleeps nude, and stays that way unless she leaves the house. Our pool and property are private so in the summer she can spend days without putting anything on. I often spend my days at home the same way.
Her bull likes the idea and spends his time here nude. I think they both like comparing his large cock with my penis when the three of us are together.
Damnnn I want to be naked with her!!

For most of her adult life my wife has never worn clothes around the house. She sleeps nude, and stays that way unless she leaves the house. Our pool and property are private so in the summer she can spend days without putting anything on. I often spend my days at home the same way.
Her bull likes the idea and spends his time here nude. I think they both like comparing his large cock with my penis when the three of us are together.
i bet the delivery guys love stopping at your house! order a pizza and give the kid a show!

i bet the delivery guys love stopping at your house! order a pizza and give the kid a show!
The meter reader from the power company has seen my wife nude out by the pool. She’s not shy, so she told him to have a nice day. The landscapers have caught her swimming several times. So as not to distract them, she left the pool and went into the house.

The meter reader from the power company has seen my wife nude out by the pool. She’s not shy, so she told him to have a nice day. The landscapers have caught her swimming several times. So as not to distract them, she left the pool and went into the house.
she should've came back out with a glass of lemonade to give him after putting something on...shoes. ;)

Back