White Women being Sexually Broken

tumblr_n6g6seNX7S1tbpfcko1_500.gif
Humm...make me so wet..

Wow..let me tell u,my first bbc 2 days ago was a cock bigger than any of the ones in these pics,seriously 13 inches and sooooo fat like fatter than my ankle..he ruined me,forreal I've got a big wad of toilet paper pushed in me to keep from makin loud noises every time I move,its a huge hole he left
That sounds like most of the other posts here. Is your husband getting female hormones? LOL

Some of these scenes portray violence against women and kind of portray black men as abusive. Not so much a complaint as an observation of the whole "*******" portrayal often assigned to black males.

Some of these scenes portray violence against women and kind of portray black men as abusive. Not so much a complaint as an observation of the whole "*******" portrayal often assigned to black males.
Well it wasn't like that all,the guys I've been with were all very respectful and as easy with me as I wanted them to be,I just didn't want them to be..I asked to have my pssy beat like a slave.

Well it wasn't like that all,the guys I've been with were all very respectful and as easy with me as I wanted them to be,I just didn't want them to be..I asked to have my pssy beat like a slave.
True. That is why I said it was not a complaint. It was more about how society and the media have presented black men and stereotyping them.

Wow..let me tell u,my first bbc 2 days ago was a cock bigger than any of the ones in these pics,seriously 13 inches and sooooo fat like fatter than my ankle..he ruined me,forreal I've got a big wad of toilet paper pushed in me to keep from makin loud noises every time I move,its a huge hole he left
Pic of it never happened

Back