White Women being Sexually Broken

tumblr_mk9wa45SiK1s6z2mqo1_400.gif
I want my wife to fit in 3 BBC’s in there

This hubby!!!! My second showed me and did sexual things to me I had no idea. I had always been sexually active then married to white/Italian milatry for 20yrs but I actually thought sex was dead. When divorced I went crazy but had a few guys and came back to hispanic. Nothing special. Then when I met my hubby. Well before we got married. Omg. My sexual monster had awoken. I had always loved anal yet first husband and few after would never venture. This hubby again omg!!!!! His tongue skills were there this world and he had a huge cock and long stamina. So the first months wow. Then one day after church. We sexed then napped woke and sexed again so I had never truly had my pussy eaten in over 20 thirty 30 yrs. Until this man. So yes I became hungry staring horny for my man. Then after one night of heat. He asked me if I ever had a fantasy. I told him what would be hot. Them boom 3 months later I'm in houston with him and his best friend who was a beautiful black man. I had always been attracted to black men had one once in college but was ******* so don't remember much other than huge. Well hubby told me that I would love double since I loved anal so much and boom. When we married after honey moon he confessed that I had a complete hall pass for bbc. No other. If I did we done and I told him I'm not sharing him with women. He stated he was not interested in swinging. Just cucking. I learned a new term. Lol omg 8yrs of beautiful marriage. Compare to 20yrs previous married. 28 bbc later my sexual appetite is thru the roof. I had to stop due to breast cancer but now on the road to recovery. Lover family and hubby so very supportive. Sexually broken. Pff. It's amazing

This hubby!!!! My second showed me and did sexual things to me I had no idea. I had always been sexually active then married to white/Italian military for 20yrs but I actually thought sex was dead. When divorced I went crazy but had a few guys and came back to hispanic. Nothing special. Then when I met my hubby. Well before we got married. Omg. My sexual monster had awoken. I had always loved anal yet first husband and few after would never venture. This hubby again omg!!!!! His tongue skills were there this world and he had a huge cock and long stamina. So the first months wow. Then one day after church. We sexed then napped woke and sexed again so I had never truly had my pussy eaten in over 20 thirty 30 yrs. Until this man. So yes I became hungry staring horny for my man. Then after one night of heat. He asked me if I ever had a fantasy. I told him what would be hot. Them boom 3 months later I'm in houston with him and his best friend who was a beautiful black man. I had always been attracted to black men had one once in college but was ******* so don't remember much other than huge. Well hubby told me that I would love double since I loved anal so much and boom. When we married after honey moon he confessed that I had a complete hall pass for bbc. No other. If I did we done and I told him I'm not sharing him with women. He stated he was not interested in swinging. Just cucking. I learned a new term. Lol omg 8yrs of beautiful marriage. Compare to 20yrs previous married. 28 bbc later my sexual appetite is thru the roof. I had to stop due to breast cancer but now on the road to recovery. Lover family and hubby so very supportive. Sexually broken. Pff. It's amazing
Thank you for sharing your beautiful love story. Remember love stories come in all shapes and sizes. One theme of a story doesn't fit all. You clearly made it fit.

I will have you in my thoughts and prayers wishing you all the best in your recovery. You're a beautiful woman. ❤️

Back