White Women being Sexually Broken

nature's second law of breeding for black guys and pale skin redheads: make sure the black cock stretches her pussy so well that she can never be satisfied with anything else other than black cock.
View attachment 2304473

This requires not just one black fucking for a few minutes either.. Heavy Hard Black fucking for hours at a time..and Black Men can do that. Next day it's time to repeat...hours of Black fucking. VERY SOON her white pussy will be stretched well even her pussy lips puffy and remain swollen..showing off her new VERY pronounced camel toe! A clear sign to other Black Men she has been BLACKED!

nature's sixth law of breeding for black guys and pale skin redheads: ram the cock in - all the way and up to the hilt
View attachment 2304527View attachment 2304541

Black Balls deep to reach her inter most depth,,, her pussy stretched around His Black Meat..as it stretches more of her sensitized nerve endings are exposed and used.making her feel more intense than ever...deep inside His Black cock head tips into her womb...where His potent Black Seed cum will be shot up even higher..

I grew up in Cardiff , down the bay. The dock area, a hard place in those days. I was 16 and still a virgin Until I was raped by a black guy, a big Somalia man. Too young and scared, I never told any one and so it went on. Daily, he used me. I very soon got pregnant. My ******* kicked me out and I moved in with the big black dock worker. That's how my life with black guys started. At 16, a virgin and fucked by a very big black cock.
That's an amazing story, I'd like yo know how it turned out since.

Back