White Women being Sexually Broken

tumblr_o64vd2PBrI1v9vjwfo1_400.gif

140_1000.jpg

It's not really the Big Black Cock, or the multiple orgasms, or even the skin contrast that destroy's your wife's sexually for you. It's the fact that he makes love to her in a different way. A more sensual way. A deeper way. A powerful way. A way you will never understand. He knows her at an intrinsic level, even at the first meeting. A level above shallow fucking to satisfy your base need for sex or even your primal urge to perpetuate your line/namesake/race. You can't get close to it, but you love it. You accept it.

View attachment 835541

It's not really the Big Black Cock, or the multiple orgasms, or even the skin contrast that destroy's your wife's sexually for you. It's the fact that he makes love to her in a different way. A more sensual way. A deeper way. A powerful way. A way you will never understand. He knows her at an intrinsic level, even at the first meeting. A level above shallow fucking to satisfy your base need for sex or even your primal urge to perpetuate your line/namesake/race. You can't get close to it, but you love it. You accept it.
very poetic.
a black guy can fuck a white woman - soul to soul, mind to mind and body to body. Simply put- she orgasms at all three levels.

View attachment 835541

I can relate to how you expressed how I felt, even my very first time with my black lover

Back