White Women being Sexually Broken

Lol my hubby is crazy. One time I tried somthing a little linker tied up and he could not get into it. Either way made damn good love to me then one night and few after I came home from work showered. He grabbed me threw me in bed tied me up then black cock came in room fucked me senseless while hubby gagged me with his cock. After we finished. We played in bed smoked a joi nt. And hubby said tied up is only for 3 3somes and up. I kissed home told him I love him then went to black lover sucked his cock hard again and then we just fucked till next morn ing when lover has to leave

Very sexy. Very Hot. GWP
What's hot and I never thought i would be doing this. But my black lovers and hubby get along great. They hit it off. But you should my black God fuck toys. They get in bed and they are on their knees and fist waiting like a dog. Hungry like a *******. And isblike when hubby said feed. Lol not like that they attack me with please. Ugh that drive me nuts and I get so fucking horny. Hubby knows how to please me immensely

049_1000.jpg
Does anyone know the video this pic was taken from? It is so hot!

Ok yes i will admit sexually broken. Lol. Today. This very day. Hubby and I just came from Laredo texas for a family party. We fucked like crazy last knight and this morning due to know *******. Well last night we were fucking and hubby looks back and saw the curtains to window was open so people could see in they wanted to. Hubby stopped walled to blinds and came back fucking the life out of me. Then he started talking dirty and how he was excited cuz that gave him idea. He would love to be in car while he watched me fuck a big bbc with blinds open. Wow. Ok m getting horny. So anyway we came back to corpus early hubby had to go into office soni dropped him off and headed home. Girls were still sleeping cuz they started home and didn't want to go out of town. So I was flying down crosstown freeway Sunday no traffic. And I passed this yellow camero well he got right behind me then pulled up next to me and we were both goi ng 90. Damn it looked like drake or Shawn it wasn't but thjis driver looked like him. So we raced down and he was hot but we raced down crosstown and I blew him a kiss. He motioned for my number and I told him to follow me. So he got right behind me and I text hubby have a surprise for him. So I took this black God down back road of London st. New houses being built and I stop get out same time he does and wow my panties got soaked. I introduced my self and he the same and I asked can I see your cock and he was shocked. He told come on and find it. He smelt good and looked good he told me he just finished working out and showed to go meet some friends. Ladies and gentlemen I couldn't help I started sucking his beautiful black dick and pulled my shorts down and we started fucking then and thier. Amazing sent hubby pics and hubby horny. Will post tonight rest

Back