White Women being Sexually Broken

The accursed condom,,,everybody would be much happier if he took it off,,,even her cuck husband if we wanna be honest,,,that’s how he gets his cream pies,,,duh!

Holy $hit,,,it is a strap on,,,that what happens when you forget your pronouns I guess. If I had another woman in the room I’d have her sit on my face while the real men owned my hub’s pussy,,,when it come‘s to eating pussy,,,my hub’s par excellence,,,so I‘d have him take care of her,,,but I’m the only one that gets BBC in a room I’m in!
Thank you for explaining why the black man's cock appeared white.

Im 5'2" 112 lbs 34c 23 34 . the closest I ever came to be broken was a 300+lbs Bull pinning. smothering and railing me til I couldnt stop cumming. As he called every fuck pig name he could think of. IT WAS GREAT
So you enjoyed some black guy calling you a Fuck Pig and other filthy names while he fucked you?

One of my long-term FWB sluts "Dirty Donna had a cunt as slack as that by the time she was was 16. The first Bitch my pal Andy and I ever double vag'd. 👿😈🍌🍌💦💦👅💋❤️
Damn, that is a huge black cock in that white Bitch's cunt. Is that your huge black cock? You say you and your pal Andy both had your black cocks in that white bitch's cunt at he same time? Don't look like her cunt could take another cock along with yours.
She is still one of your fuck sluts?

tumblr_mwkpvqs29J1s2tfnko1_500.gif
This is the best feeling , it’s happened to me on several occasions, thanks for posting .

Back