White Women being Sexually Broken

Sexually breaking a woman is a process, that is what i have observed from my experience and once correctly broken mind and body, you can then train and develop her in the way you think or want her to be . I do think that this is something every white women must be put through by the Dom- she comes out not only broken but a much better and sound person overall,,,,,,, what do the females say?
Huh! Never thought of it as a breaking process. But this might be the way men see it. As if we were mares or bitches. I think it's all the way around. We're not wild animals getting broken into disciplined subjects. I have been broken though in a way. Being a young wife, I went into the lifestyle for fun the same way we tried other crazy things too. But this time I have been exposed and submit to the mental and physical domination by a dozen men very different from my husband. For their joy, I adapted to their will and preferences, worked out, gained weight, and changed my appearance for them. And I also discovered enormous sexual pleasure. But that also meant becoming more promiscuous and I broke the marriage rules by cheating without husband's knowledge, and finally picked my own lover who I keep alongside husband. Some things I'm happy with and some I'm less proud of. But husbands accepts and loves the new 'me'.

DkeiViTV4AEEmdq.jpg

DkeiViUUcAAoMXe.jpg

DkeiViVV4AE-nm5.jpg
i would love to try this with my wife.

Back