White Women being Sexually Broken

tumblr_m3zaprQt3y1roqvf0o1_500.gif
This is exactly what I want a BBC to do to me

We can clearly see that sex between a white boi vs a Black Man is a completely different experience. white bois tend to be unsure, insecure and try to make the sex entirely about them 'trying' to pleasure the woman. Woman can just sense the lack of confidence then. Black Men make the sex about pleasuring themselves, using the women as an object. This exudes masculinity, power and manliness that allow women to derive their pleasure from wanting to please the Black Man instead. Dont believe me? just notice this exhibit:

tumblr_p08zodjnmu1v1l9buo1_500-gif.2392629

this is entirely about the Black Mans pleasure and the woman deriving her pleasure from it. notice how she instinctively spreads her leg wide apart, wanting to be USED harder.

as a betamale white boi, I can only wish to service that Alpha bulls ass with my tongue as he pumps her full of potent seed, promising not to get in the way too much or else I'd get beat! :wub::inlove:

:p:bounce::p
OMG yes!!

I grew up in Cardiff , down the bay. The dock area, a hard place in those days. I was 16 and still a virgin Until I was raped by a black guy, a big Somalia man. Too young and scared, I never told any one and so it went on. Daily, he used me. I very soon got pregnant. My ******* kicked me out and I moved in with the big black dock worker. That's how my life with black guys started. At 16, a virgin and fucked by a very big black cock.
Remarkable story!

Back