White wife looking for BBC in NC

IggyIggy

Couple
Gold Member
Hey my name is Casey I'm 26 years old and I'm married and his name is David we are looking for a black bull to please me while he watches. Nothing gay he just watched.... He's the only white boy I've ever been with. Lol it hurts soooo good when I do get BBC now bc I'm so tight from his lil dick lol.... Hit us up if interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey my name is Casey I'm 26 years old and I'm married and his name is David we are looking for a black bull to please me while he watches. Nothing gay he just watched.... He's the only white boy I've ever been with. Lol it hurts soooo good when I do get BBC now bc I'm so tight from his lil dick lol.... Hit us up if interested
Would love to meet you guys, message if interested.

Ok , some of you don't read or think much. Did you just not see the post above? Nothing about the OP was suspicious? I've never been. Rob and hopefully that doesn't change.

If it happens life changes will happen.

Last edited:
I'm interested for sure! If your still looking.

Back