white wife looking for BBC in Fort Worth, TX

wifeyandhusby

Female
From
TX, US
Good morning,

I'm looking for a gentleman BBC for my wife in the DFW area. We are in Ft Worth. Been married 10+ years and were high school sweet hearts. Both of us are straight.

This is something we've been talking about for years and finally starting to reach out and trying to find an experience bull for her first time. We are not big into the social scene and we are both shy and introverted. Definitely need someone who is willing to take the lead and build her confidence so she is comfortable and wants to meet.
We have been close to meeting, but she is a bit body conscious and feels the pressure of needing to be perfect. Again, she is new to the lifestyle and is still trying to open up.

We are very close to working to a physical meeting but just need that person who is going to be patient with us and start that connection.

Thank you all in advance and hope to meet one of you awesome bulls soon!

Good morning,

I'm looking for a gentleman BBC for my wife in the DFW area. We are in Ft Worth. Been married 10+ years and were high school sweet hearts. Both of us are straight.

This is something we've been talking about for years and finally starting to reach out and trying to find an experience bull for her first time. We are not big into the social scene and we are both shy and introverted. Definitely need someone who is willing to take the lead and build her confidence so she is comfortable and wants to meet.
We have been close to meeting, but she is a bit body conscious and feels the pressure of needing to be perfect. Again, she is new to the lifestyle and is still trying to open up.

We are very close to working to a physical meeting but just need that person who is going to be patient with us and start that connection.

Good for you.......she deserves BBC and great orgasms!

Good morning,

I would love to

Good morning,

Fort worth here. I'd love to chat with you.

Back