White wife in UK Manchester looking for BBC

pbul2004

Couple
Hi,

We are mid 30s married couple looking to experience and try the cuckolding lifestyle with a XL girth BBC.

We are Kelly and Paul.

If your in the UK we are willing to travel to meet. Hubby would watch, join in here and there to help out.

Hope you like the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_4774.jpg
    IMG_4774.jpg
    871.9 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 678
  • IMG_4775.jpg
    IMG_4775.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 709
  • IMG_4777.jpg
    IMG_4777.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 703
  • IMG_4776.jpg
    IMG_4776.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 648
Hi Kelly and Paul,

Fantastic to see other couples from the north west into cuckolding.🙂

We've been playing on/off for several years now and love the lifestyle. I hope you find a Bull /BBC you both connect with.

If you're up for it do try the club nights such as BMFC where you'll find lots of like-minded people and black guys who adore playing with wives and GFS! X

Hi,

We are mid 30s married couple looking to experience and try the cuckolding lifestyle with a XL girth BBC.

We are Kelly and Paul.

If your in the UK we are willing to travel to meet. Hubby would watch, join in here and there to help out.

Hope you like the pics.
Way fit for it!

Hi, BMFC nights are great, the lady who runs them is very strict when it comes to annoying people, you will get guys approaching you but if you are not interested they are cool about it and will walk away, so no one is ****** to do anything, as for hubby joining in? That will be down to you both and they guys preference, Xtasia is a great place to go, very big with its own pub and hotel so if you feel funny about playing in the club, you can go back to the hotel room, also the lady who runs it is from Warrington, so you might have a bit in common with her, hope this helps.
thanks for the inside info.. BMFC is deffo on the list to do soon , good to get such helpful feedback .

Hi,

We are Kelly and Paul.

Hope you like the pics.
Wow im in manchester please let me know if you have that bbc meet.

I come to Manchester often. I have cousins there, not sure of the part, but I know she lives close to where Manu trains.

Back