white tiny dick cuck

Discussion in 'Stud, Stallion, Bull and Cock Photos' started by ldsjlt, Dec 9, 2010.

1. ldsjlt

ldsjlt Member

looking for bbc to use my wife for there pleasure as i serve them and her as the cuck that she wants me to be
    Picture 14.jpg

Malla Kor likes this.
  2. Karla

Karla Member

show your tiny cock boy

3. Harry Laick

Harry Laick New Member

Don't show it! Show some more of those bbc.

4. Harry Laick

Harry Laick New Member

Does anyone have a bwc?

5. ldsjlt

ldsjlt Member

6. ldsjlt

ldsjlt Member

here it why i am so proud of being another tiny white dick Picture 331.jpg Picture 339.jpg Picture 288.jpg ldsjlt-picture-169-3_500.jpg ldsjlt-picture.jpg Picture 331.jpg Picture 339.jpg Picture 288.jpg ldsjlt-picture-169-3_500.jpg ldsjlt-picture.jpg Picture 288.jpg ldsjlt-picture-169-3_500.jpg

7. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

Yes Ma'am, I thinks it's only fitting that we boys show what we got if for no other reason than to verify exactly why the white females everywhere should be turning to the black man for their sexual gratification and release.

Here are a couple for an idea of why black is better. One nice and soft and the other nice and hard.
    Nice And Soft.jpg Nice And Hard.jpg

8. waynerobertson

waynerobertson Active Member

US
    More small dick cucks should post and be PROUD of their wives who need more.

raykink and louisesissy like this.
  9. One Small Dick

One Small Dick Well-Known Member Gold Member

I agree totally. Instead of being ashamed of our smallness, we should be proud that we can use it as fuel to drive our white females towards getting them their first black dick.

raykink, louisesissy and BBCFagBoi like this.
  10. louisesissy

louisesissy Active Member

UK
    i love the idea of white dicklet pride but even my wife does not want to see my little dick :(

raykink likes this.