White pawg wife Peoria Illinois area

Looking for someone to do my white pawg wife in by Peoria Illinois; she's 33, bi, thick pawg, sucks and fucks good, looking for 4-8 times a month

A! Oooooooooh weeeeeeee I'm not over exaggerated that pretty white thick ass pawg is the truth! 🥰 I know yall see the ass shot on here right? In person seeing all that ass it make you feel some type of way, it bigger and pretty in person no lie and no cap. Reel talk that big ol ass look like this peach 🍑emoji sign 😂😂😁😍 oh that pie is real good too. The head game is off the chain, that how is greet me then we (her husband good guy) we went upstairs to play. Hitting from the hit doggie she was moaning so fxxcking good and she throwing all that ass back and around mmmmmmm. Everything was fxxxcking sweet just like her. She hella fine too🥰

A! Oooooooooh weeeeeeee I'm not over exaggerated that pretty white thick ass pawg is the truth! 🥰 I know yall see the ass shot on here right? In person seeing all that ass it make you feel some type of way, it bigger and pretty in person no lie and no cap. Reel talk that big ol ass look like this peach 🍑emoji sign 😂😂😁😍 oh that pie is real good too. The head game is off the chain, that how is greet me then we (her husband good guy) we went upstairs to play. Hitting from the hit doggie she was moaning so fxxcking good and she throwing all that ass back and around mmmmmmm. Everything was fxxxcking sweet just like her. She hella fine too🥰
Did you really take her down

Back