white male seduction

How many straight white men have been seduced into being a cuck and a black man's bitch?
For me it started as ******* but I submitted. No turning back. Love to hear your story.
Me!! My EX cucked me and I would clean her and her BBC lovers. She ended up leaving me for one of them and had a baby. I knoew I was attracted to Black Men, as I loved sucking there cocks.

I got taken I went to the adult theater and I wanted to sneak in there and be daring and jack off to the show front of people and I sat down a third row near the front on the right hand side the third seat in. I had just got my dick out and this black man came set right next to me and looked at me and said suck my dick bitch. I said excuse me and just soon as the words left my mouth he reached and grab the back of my neck and pulled my head down to his dick that was exposed already had next thing I knew I had a mouthful of black cock. But how did that happen I had to open my mouth I didn't think about that till later I was like y'all had to do is keep my mouth shut apparently I just cooperated subconsciously. But I didn't stop he had his hand on the back of my head and he really wasn't forsing me and nothing on I just started sucking and didn't stop and it got a hold of me Denny maybe get up in the the folding seat on my knees face and everybody else staring at me and proceeded to dick me down Sandy did he is my prostate and I've had an orgasm without touching myself never happened before. Well at that point I was sprung then I was doing anything you told me to do he had me falling around there for theaters and I followed him all over the theaters whenever he told me to suck his dick I did I just felt like I couldn't get enough of it I just wanted it so bad I I didn't want him to leave and he told me that he was going to take me a couple places the next couple of weeks and he did but it was not for the reasons that I thought I had to do a lot of sexual activity and then he told me that that was his job to go around turn it out boys. I don't know if that was the truth but I do know that he turned me the fuck out right then that man made me an instant faggot and when he moved away left I honestly cried I love that dick so much still do. I am a black dick cock sucking faget now I love it I know that something is off with me now but I don't really care to stop and try to figure it out as long as I get fed with the thing that I want the most which is big big black dick if I had a wife I would give her up in a minute to black dick. I had a girlfriend he told me to jump dump and I did the same day I'm addicted to it and it's the dick I don't care about anything else I don't care what your face I don't want multiple glory holes and a big luscious fat black dick coming out of it. I don't even think about pussy anymore really I just passed by dick and I love it I love it I just want it I crave it A Jones for it I beg for it I've been over for it Blackhawk the most magical thing on this planet and if you get the right one it will change your whole life it would change your mind change everything that you think about I never thought about sucking anybody's dick fucking some getting fucked I never thought about I do now I never thought about becoming TS girl I never thought about getting in plants but if they wanted me to go and took me and pay for it I would go just because it's a black dick doing it big black dick comes around the eye instantly bitch up and I don't care who knows it's been the most interesting year a few months ever I don't feel like going back to the way I was I've never craved anything I wanted anything like this I know that I never want to pussy this bad my latest gimmick is I go out with women still but I go out with them because I'm planning on it at some point trying to convince them into a threesome where I introduced a black bull takes over in gets what's rightfully his usually I get rewarded that is so good there's nothing nothing absolutely nothing that is a big fat long black dick

I have sucked many black cocks in adult theaters. It's a great spot to find them. I just love when they take charge and ******* me down on their cocks.
I know it's so erotic and I can't resist it. I am his and I know it. I submit and obey and it's like nothing else. I am addicted to black dick I want it so much and to be controlled is so exciting.iwant it.its so good to know my place and submit to it. I'm a fag and black dick is the reason.

I have never had a black cock in me yet but I am looking to find one and be his bitch I dream about it all the time there cock pics r so hot and I hear once u go black u don't go back I have been to adult book stores but never any blacks there

Attachments

• hot pink 001.JPG
    hot pink 001.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 23
Mine happened during a 3some with my gf and her bbc ex boyfriend. She was on all 4s and I was on my back licking her clit while he was fucking her doggie style. My view was wonderful, all that bbc, huge balls and the smell of her pissy juices was amazing. I started to lick his balls every few strokes and he seemed to like it so I flicked my tongue on this pussy drenched shaft and that really got him excited. He started pulling out and putting it in my mouth like every other stroke. His precum and her cum tasted delicious together. Next thing I know he starts banging the hell out of her and just as he's about to fire that load, he slams his.dick ino my mouth and unleash a yummy hot mess. I was hooked. He and I started seeing each other even without her, I was his.

I got taken I went to the adult theater and I wanted to sneak in there and be daring and jack off to the show front of people and I sat down a third row near the front on the right hand side the third seat in. I had just got my dick out and this black man came set right next to me and looked at me and said suck my dick bitch. I said excuse me and just soon as the words left my mouth he reached and grab the back of my neck and pulled my head down to his dick that was exposed already had next thing I knew I had a mouthful of black cock. But how did that happen I had to open my mouth I didn't think about that till later I was like y'all had to do is keep my mouth shut apparently I just cooperated subconsciously. But I didn't stop he had his hand on the back of my head and he really wasn't forsing me and nothing on I just started sucking and didn't stop and it got a hold of me Denny maybe get up in the the folding seat on my knees face and everybody else staring at me and proceeded to dick me down Sandy did he is my prostate and I've had an orgasm without touching myself never happened before. Well at that point I was sprung then I was doing anything you told me to do he had me falling around there for theaters and I followed him all over the theaters whenever he told me to suck his dick I did I just felt like I couldn't get enough of it I just wanted it so bad I I didn't want him to leave and he told me that he was going to take me a couple places the next couple of weeks and he did but it was not for the reasons that I thought I had to do a lot of sexual activity and then he told me that that was his job to go around turn it out boys. I don't know if that was the truth but I do know that he turned me the fuck out right then that man made me an instant faggot and when he moved away left I honestly cried I love that dick so much still do. I am a black dick cock sucking faget now I love it I know that something is off with me now but I don't really care to stop and try to figure it out as long as I get fed with the thing that I want the most which is big big black dick if I had a wife I would give her up in a minute to black dick. I had a girlfriend he told me to jump dump and I did the same day I'm addicted to it and it's the dick I don't care about anything else I don't care what your face I don't want multiple glory holes and a big luscious fat black dick coming out of it. I don't even think about pussy anymore really I just passed by dick and I love it I love it I just want it I crave it A Jones for it I beg for it I've been over for it Blackhawk the most magical thing on this planet and if you get the right one it will change your whole life it would change your mind change everything that you think about I never thought about sucking anybody's dick fucking some getting fucked I never thought about I do now I never thought about becoming TS girl I never thought about getting in plants but if they wanted me to go and took me and pay for it I would go just because it's a black dick doing it big black dick comes around the eye instantly bitch up and I don't care who knows it's been the most interesting year a few months ever I don't feel like going back to the way I was I've never craved anything I wanted anything like this I know that I never want to pussy this bad my latest gimmick is I go out with women still but I go out with them because I'm planning on it at some point trying to convince them into a threesome where I introduced a black bull takes over in gets what's rightfully his usually I get rewarded that is so good there's nothing nothing absolutely nothing that is a big fat long black dick
That was next to impossible to read and make sense of.

Mine happened during a 3some with my gf and her bbc ex boyfriend. She was on all 4s and I was on my back licking her clit while he was fucking her doggie style. My view was wonderful, all that bbc, huge balls and the smell of her pissy juices was amazing. I started to lick his balls every few strokes and he seemed to like it so I flicked my tongue on this pussy drenched shaft and that really got him excited. He started pulling out and putting it in my mouth like every other stroke. His precum and her cum tasted delicious together. Next thing I know he starts banging the hell out of her and just as he's about to fire that load, he slams his.dick ino my mouth and unleash a yummy hot mess. I was hooked. He and I started seeing each other even without her, I was his.
I had a similar experience. I was in a 69 position under my wife when he got on top of her doggy style. I was pinned and couldn't go any where. He started slapping my face with his huge cock and trying to ******* it into my mouth. I finally relented to the power of his cock. Then he fucked her while I licked her clit and his cock and balls. He would pull out and tell me to taste her on his cock and go right back to fucking her. I was inches away watching him stretch her pussy wider than it had ever. When he came in her he kept fucking her. The combination of her juices and his cum kept splattering my face as he pounded her. When he finally pulled out, he ****** me to clean his rock hard. He went right back to fucking her until he came again. When he pulled out, he had me clean him as his cum dripped out of her gaping pussy.

I was hooked on the power of black cock.

I had a similar experience. I was in a 69 position under my wife when he got on top of her doggy style. I was pinned and couldn't go any where. He started slapping my face with his huge cock and trying to ******* it into my mouth. I finally relented to the power of his cock. Then he fucked her while I licked her clit and his cock and balls. He would pull out and tell me to taste her on his cock and go right back to fucking her. I was inches away watching him stretch her pussy wider than it had ever. When he came in her he kept fucking her. The combination of her juices and his cum kept splattering my face as he pounded her. When he finally pulled out, he ****** me to clean his rock hard. He went right back to fucking her until he came again. When he pulled out, he had me clean him as his cum dripped out of her gaping pussy.

Sounds so hot!! He ex would come over a few times a mouth and join us, we fucked for hours, cumming in all her holes and sharing his loads. Best sex I ever had.

Sounds great. We got together a few times a month for nearly a year. Our sessions where legendary, a hot freaky, no holds barred tangle of nakedness. I do miss them both.

Back