White ladies: Taste of cum ?

the taste may also depend on many other factors, if the man has long does not ejaculate it tastes different than how he had offloaded only yesterday

I have tasted many different loads of cum from many men and while most taste similar there is a difference in taste, amount, thickness and how it is delivered. when a guy shoves his cock down your throat and cums there is no taste

lots of women find sucking cock difficult and hate the taste of cum, if anyone wonders what giving head to a big cock is like just try doing a cucumber that wants to go down your throat and if your mouth is small even more difficult. Curved cocks bump into the roof of your throat and cause a gagging reflex but once you get the first six inches in you have it licked

My hotwife says there isn't a difference between black and white, although she thinks her Bull's cum tastes much better than mine. She gives him blow jobs all the time. She hasn't given me a blow job for the last four years and before that she hardly did it, maybe a few times a year.

all cum is good to have and love a smorgasbord woman , a load on eat breast, a load on her belly, a load in and on her pussy and a load on each foot and orders to eat

Back