White ladies: Riding a black cock ?

tumblr_lxzz56wcIE1rnwsgyo1_1280.jpg

Can't wait to see my wife get on top of a BBC. She has told me she will tease me but I think she will lose control and forget all about the tease and enjoy the ride..... nice pics

Yes... maximum penetration is a sweet position for everyone involved.... I especially like it when the BBC is poised with 4 or 5 inches in and he get a look on his face and the she is looking into his eyes him knowing what is fixing to happen and he pushes through with the rest of his BBC and she loses control, grabs on, and in most cases it is followed by a very passionate and lust filled kiss......and it is repeated over and over until one or both cum... So yes Maximum penetration position is the best, and riding on top is second.... In my view....

Most the black cocks we've been with know how they want me and are not afraid to take me as they want.
So freaking hot to know your going to get fucked and couldn't stop if you wanted too...

I like to mount but keep it level. Getting it all inside me as I can bend down and kiss as I please - I love kissing...

Back