White ladies: Open your pussy for a picture ?

Found this pic on my flash drive that id taken while wife was playing with her Magical Musical Balls: Their the greatest things i ever got to play with. She cant leave them inside her for to long otherwise she,ll cummm so much they,ll put her to sleep laying in a sloppy mess. If she ventures out to the Mall with them inside her you can listen really close & when they bump each other they play tunes, lmao, specialy if she climbs stairs & the whole time they make her lil cunt cummm like a run away train in her jeans !!!. Their awesome !... Oh & before warned, shes learned how to shot them out of her cunt like Musket Balls !!!. Oh the crazy fun we have around here !!! & in the Malls & elsewheres ;-) Enjoy this sight... Their about the size of a 1/2 Dollar.Bald and Balls 2012 027.jpg

Thanks, but I really did not have much to do with it. But you choose to share that beautiful body with some very lucky men. I applaud you.

That said, I think I would REALLY enjoy trying to knock the bottom out of your pussy and ass if it came to that. How's your oral technique? I'll wager you have a talented mouth and a deep throat.

Back