White hubby in Dallas

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Married to a women that I have got addicted to her BBC dildo but is afraid to take the next step of cuckolding. I'm looking for a fun playmate that's interested in having a fun white boy around that won't judge her but will help her get what she needs and make sure she is safe. I can help please you but can also line up BBC stud for additional fun.

I'm in north Dallas suburbs and am 39. Hope we can give each other what we both need.

Married to a women that I have got addicted to her BBC dildo but is afraid to take the next step of cuckolding. I'm looking for a fun playmate that's interested in having a fun white boy around that won't judge her but will help her get what she needs and make sure she is safe. I can help please you but can also line up BBC stud for additional fun.

I'm in north Dallas suburbs and am 39. Hope we can give each other what we both need.
So have you found anyone for your wife yet? I am in Dallas as well, and willing to help you get this done, and go at the pce she is comfortable with. Just know that when the time is right she will be taken!

Back