White Grandmother's and bbc.

My wife is in the over 50’s group who recently had her first black cock by an older guy 71. ,She really enjoys sex with him.
We are hoping to go to Jamaica in November provided travel is cleared, My wife wants to meet a younger Black guy for her to be used by a more by a more virile & well endowed guy.
She is now sexier than at any time in our married life

My wife is in the over 50’s group who recently had her first black cock by an older guy 71. ,She really enjoys sex with him.
We are hoping to go to Jamaica in November provided travel is cleared, My wife wants to meet a younger Black guy for her to be used by a more by a more virile & well endowed guy.
She is now sexier than at any time in our married life
she will love a good younger man

she will love a good younger man
Thanks
Her lover’s penis is nearly twice the size of mine and not only does he fuck her for at least an hour, he can repeat after a short rest and is a very heavy cummer,
We have both agreed that she should take a younger BBC hopefully with a larger penis and who would enjoy an older women’s body who knows what she wants and knows how to excite him

Hi since we have met her BBC lover she has changed her attitude to sex and now wants to meet him wherever possible. As his penis is nearly twice the length and thicker than my white cock for me it’s great seeing her enjoying sex again. For me I love seeing her pussy being stretched and seeing her pussy lips stretched around his cock then watching her being filled by his superior black cock then after they have fucked seeing him pulling his spent cock covered in his cum and her juices and her gaping open pussy leaking his cum Wonderful
Here she is open wet and wanting her gap filled

Attachments

• E5F355FC-8F1F-4ABE-B62A-33005E4D1323.jpeg
    E5F355FC-8F1F-4ABE-B62A-33005E4D1323.jpeg
    605.7 KB · Views: 15
  • C2D0A161-58BE-415D-941E-CE606FCAB296.jpeg
    C2D0A161-58BE-415D-941E-CE606FCAB296.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
All I have to say is -- there are a couple of grandmothers I'd travel to fuck. A woman can be a grandmother and be in better, solid, curvy shape than many 30 yr olds. My only criteria evolve around how fuckable is she? If she is, who cares? If she isn't, then she can be 22 and I'd still walk away.

Back