white girls who proclaim their love for interracial

I saw my first ever black cock t-shirt in public yesterday, at a market. The woman was probably early 40's - cute, but nothing special. The shirt had "BBC" across the top, an image, then "Lover" along the bottom. It was very old, and scruffy looking - so I had to sidle round to get a look and try to make out what the picture was. It was a younger version her in a bikini top and denim shorts, sitting on a bench. So, she'd got it personally printed with her image.

Unremarkable, but sweet!

I'd seen jewelry before, and some tats, but never a shirt.

I'm an avid cyclist. A few months ago, I was riding and started overtaking a Black guy. He was really built (yum!) and was definitely experienced, just going a little bit slower than I was.

Then I saw the back of his solid black cycling jersey and, in big yellow letters, BBC! I put on a bit more effort and drew closer, wondering what the fine print under the 'BBC' was. Just about the time my front wheel was next to his rear wheel, I was able to read it clearly. It said 'Baltimore Cycling Club'! WOW - don't know if it was a play on words or if he was a 'player'

I passed him and gave him a thumbs up and he laughed. Never saw him again!

Back