NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Looking for a white girlfriend that lets me do what I want to. I want take over her life and destroy it while she pleases me as I want. If you’re bored in your life and need some excitement. Single or couples.. I love being the Black Alpha in the relationship it’s my duty to make sure you serve black men. I train sissy really well to .. I’m located in the USA (Georgia). If you wanna serve a black Alpha DM me.

Attachments

• IMG_7889.MOV
    8.5 MB
  • IMG_7676.MOV
    40.1 MB
Looking for a white girlfriend that lets me do what I want to. I want take over her life and destroy it while she pleases me as I want. If you’re bored in your life and need some excitement. Single or couples.. I love being the Black Alpha in the relationship it’s my duty to make sure you serve black men. I train sissy really well to .. I’m located in the USA (Georgia). If you wanna serve a black Alpha DM me.
Would be an honour to serve you.

What part of GA?

Coming to Atlanta in early May. Let's link up, would be fun to have some little dick losers watch us fuck.

wow!! what a dom bbc cock!!

RESPECTFULLY SIR, u want a white girlfriend that "lets" you do whatever u want? Again Respectfully, No Sir...black men TAKE whats theirs!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1683218772678.jpg
    FB_IMG_1683218772678.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 79
Back