White girl for bbc

Hi everyone my name is cassidy I'm 28, my husband is 29. We are looking for respectable black men to fuck and take turns with me infront of him. Located in mid Michigan, any big dick black men in Michigan are free to message me and we can get to know each other!
Nice to meet everybody!
My, my, my...wish I knew you when I was flying to Midland every week for 5 months!! I would've taken great care of you!:devilish::sex:

Hi everyone my name is cassidy I'm 28, my husband is 29. We are looking for respectable black men to fuck and take turns with me infront of him. Located in mid Michigan, any big dick black men in Michigan are free to message me and we can get to know each other!
Nice to meet everybody!
My love you will have no problem getting your pick of the litter

Nice to meet everybody!
Yo I’m in grand blanc let’s link up for some food and drinks life and catch some good vibes

Back