White girl - Ass up, head down

049.jpg

maybe its just my experience, but bottom-up , back arched-in seems to be the 'default' replacing missionary -with Black Men - as default. with big guys it does feel more natural and romantic that way, once you get used to it. . . . . idk i dont want to say 'all' Black Men, but the ones i love(ed) seem to default to bottom tilted up, and small-of-the-back arched deeply inward.
It`s ALWAYS the first way I hit it ! It is a BEAUTIFUL position as you said, the arching of the back ,bottom tilted up and the poking out of the ASS is SO EROTIC ! But I must say , to Me its more about The Dom and Sub Dynamic between BLK Bulls and white fems ! Knowing she is opening it up and this position also extends itself to her just bending over either behind closed doors or somewhere in public by command or just her being a naughty Lil white girl !

i am a carreer woman, i consider myself a feminist, and i hate to cast aside a century of progress in women's rights. but, i have to admit, we are irresistable in these poses.
You still have the power, even in this position.

Back