white femboi in london looking to chat

Hi babe xx
Hi hun hope your keeping well welcome to the site nice to see your pics very nice indeed I must say.i have become a sissy bi as wife has grown very fond of black cock .she then introduced me to it firstly by dressing me then ordering me to suck his huge cock could barely fit in my mouth wich I must admit I throughly enjoyed. Then asking me to let him take me .I've now become very very addicted to receiving a few times now .when not letting I've adapted to taking different dildos .not as nice but magnificent orgasims (sissygasims )based liverpool anyway enough for now hope we can chat sometimes as I would like that bye for now xxxx

Hi hun hope your keeping well welcome to the site nice to see your pics very nice indeed I must say.i have become a sissy bi as wife has grown very fond of black cock .she then introduced me to it firstly by dressing me then ordering me to suck his huge cock could barely fit in my mouth wich I must admit I throughly enjoyed. Then asking me to let him take me .I've now become very very addicted to receiving a few times now .when not letting I've adapted to taking different dildos .not as nice but magnificent orgasims (sissygasims )based liverpool anyway enough for now hope we can chat sometimes as I would like that bye for now xxxx
yeah that would be nice. hopefully speak soon x

Back