White cucks registered as a black men

ANNA7

Female
From
Russia
I see many white cucks are registered on this site as a black bulls. it’s funny for me. Almost every day I recieve massages from such members and when we start to send each other photos and I offer to them to speak in skype they usually disappear or they have funny excuses. I thinks we should solve this problem somehow. Do you agree with me ? Maybe you have some solutions to avoid such people.

It’s for “fake black bulls” You can only jerk on my photos)) It’s property of real black man!5D35BDA2-DE5B-4B93-92CF-C761DC4C5736.jpegAE36B039-3FBF-451E-AF05-A42CCD2C1292.jpeg

I see many white cucks are registered on this site as a black bulls. it’s funny for me. Almost every day I recieve massages from such members and when we start to send each other photos and I offer to them to speak in skype they usually disappear or they have funny excuses. I thinks we should solve this problem somehow. Do you agree with me ? Maybe you have some solutions to avoid such people.

It’s for “fake black bulls” You can only jerk on my photos)) It’s property of real black man!View attachment 1692419View attachment 1692420
Let’s chat, I’m real

It’s for “fake black bulls” You can only jerk on my photos)) It’s property of real black man!

You should simply become verified, then you can access the verified members only forum ;)

Back