White cuckold and wife experience.

White submissive couple from Mexico City. Both 38 years old have had a difficult experience being submissive but, isn't it the life of a cuckold and his slut wife? From the very beginning we have been tricked, abused, and deceived by almost every one we have met. Some times I think that we have attracted it by desiring it. We have been in this lifestyle for almost four years. In the process I lost my best friend and my wife lost her true love and had an abortion from which she haven't been able to recover yet. The first three years of my life as a cuckold were in the closet, my wife never knew and still doesn't know. The last year has been a tornado of events and experiences that didn't let us think clearly and led us to make many mistakes and loose almost everything we had. For my wife more than pleasure and desire it has become a need, an addiction. Maybe it's the same thing for me. I am writing these lines in order to introduce ourselves and to serve as a relief and an attempt to attempt a new beginning starting with the right foot. I'll tell you our story little by little. You're welcome to ask questions and make comments.

Last edited:
The story sounds intriguing, which betrayal hurt the most?

White submissive couple from Mexico City. Both 38 years old have had a difficult experience being submissive but, isn't it the life of a cuckold and his slut wife? From the very beginning we have been tricked, abused, and deceived by almost every one we have met. Some times I think that we have attracted it by desiring it. We have been in this lifestyle for almost four years. In the process I lost my best friend and my wife lost her true love and had an abortion from which she haven't been able to recover yet. The first three years of my life as a cuckold were in the closet, my wife never knew and still doesn't know. The last year has been a tornado of events and experiences that didn't let us think clearly and led us to make many mistakes and loose almost everything we had. For my wife more than pleasure and desire it has become a need, an addiction. Maybe it's the same thing for me. I am writing these lines in order to introduce ourselves and to serve as a relief and an attempt to attempt a new beginning starting with the right foot. I'll tell you our story little by little. You're welcome to ask questions and make comments.
Wow. Talk about giving your all. I hope things get soooo much better for both of you and you can find acceptance and happiness.

The story sounds intriguing, which betrayal hurt the most?
I think the one that hurts the most and still hurts is mine towards my wife. I think that because of my desire of seeing her with someone else it caused all the events that followed. That is the reason I'm taking care of her. According to a psychologist that we had in Mexico she has become a nymphomaniac. By the way this psychologist abused her during 2 months and charged us a fortune for his treatment. He broke confidentiality rules and gave our information to other people.
So, the worst betrayal has been mine.

Don't misinterpret my words. I love being her cuckold, the only thing is that we have to do it in a safe way. She is falls very easily. Some times she feels the urge of fucking and she starts touching herself no matter where she is and that catches the attention of people.

Let me continue telling you how we have gotten to this point.
We got married 7 years ago. In Mexico City we had a big group of friends from school and from the neighborhoods where we lived in. I worked as a salesman in the automotive industry, auto parts. I travelled a lot and made decent money so, I could afford to have Luisa stay at home and work part time making appointments for a dentist.
My friend Mario lived in our neighborhood and we got together with the guys to play dominoes every other Friday. None of my friends from this group had met Luisa, my wife, because we got married in another city and didn't invite friends and just a few members of our families. One day Mario and I were having a few drinks and talking about life. I volunteered to pay the tab and when I pulled out my walled he saw a picture of my wife that I carry in my wallet and he pulled it out of my hand and asked if she was Luisa. I confirmed it and he commented how beautiful she was. He complained of not having been invited since we are best friends. From that day on every time we saw each other he asked me about Luisa, until he started asking me to bring other pictures so, at least, get to know her in photographs. He started being obsessive about talking about her and saying how pretty eyes she had. Then, about her face. Then about her body and how young she looked.
One day when drinking at the bar he suddenly asked if it didn't bother me that he talks about her.
He was my best friend, why would I be bothered.

Mario one day asked me if I had taken pictures of Luisa in a bikini, how about in underwear. At this point I should have realized that my good friend had other intentions beyond praising her. Several times he asked me if it didn’t bother me and every time I said no. So he commented if it could have been more that I was enjoying showing off my wife.
It was late and we were a little *******, I thought about it for a few minutes and said yes, it was true. I was enjoying it, talking about private things of my life that he later used to approach my wife.
He first told me he would like to see her naked. I arranged for him to sneak in the apartment while my wife was showering and left the bathroom door cracked open.
I was nervous and he promised to leave before she came out of the bathroom. What he told me that moment left me cold and my innocent peeping game turned into doubt of what I was doing. At the same time it made me feel hornier than I had ever need with a hard on impossible to hide. He said “leave the bedroom curtains cracked open. I’m going to masturbate just outside the door spying you so please give a good show. So I did.

From that day very frequently he asked me to show her off for him spying through the bedroom window while masturbating.
One day I told him that I was getting tired of it and he asked very matter of fact if I wanted to switch places. It caught me of guard. As if I were in some kind of a trance I just nodded. He laughed and said “what? Did you think I’ve all the jerking off while peeping through the window is because of you? You have to ask me to fuck your wife”. I was stunned and speechless but I did.

Da quel giorno molto spesso mi chiese di metterla in mostra per lui che spiava dalla finestra della camera da letto mentre si masturbava.
Un giorno gli ho detto che mi stavo stancando e mi ha chiesto in modo molto pratico se volevo cambiare posto. Mi ha colto di sorpresa. Come se fossi in una specie di trance, mi limitai ad annuire. Ha riso e ha detto “cosa? Pensavi che mi facessi tutte le seghe mentre sbirciavo dalla finestra per colpa tua? Devi chiedermi di scopare tua moglie”. Ero sbalordito e senza parole, ma l'ho fatto.
Forse se ci spiegassi quali problemi hai incontrato in seguito, potrebbe essere utile e didattico per noi evitare gli stessi problemi/errori.

Back