white couple ownership

Too bad many couples are not into it as it's not in my area. It would seem cuckholdry is just a phenomenon in the US and the UK mostly based on what I have seen on this site over the last 3 years.

There are many white guys here if their women are violated they'd be pissed off enough to intervene to get rid of that Black guy themselves with a gun or any weapon they could find or call the cops on him.

Too bad many couples are not into it as it's not in my area. It would seem cuckholdry is just a phenomenon in the US and the UK mostly based on what I have seen on this site over the last 3 years.

There are many white guys here if their women are violated they'd be pissed off enough to intervene to get rid of that Black guy themselves with a gun or any weapon they could find or call the cops on him.
Where you from so I know to keep away?

Where you from so I know to keep away?
Metro Toronto, Canada. There are whites here just as everywhere but we seem to be a mecca for every culture on the planet so we are very multi ethnic. Those whites that I speak of plus other ethnicities that don't really associate with Blacks too much are generally Eastern European immigrants, Polish, Ukrainians, Russians, and Italians generally. Plus there are loads of South Asians here that call themselves desis that build their own temples and for the Sikhs they build their gurdwaras here too. Many ethnic ghettos here. But if you have the means to get significantly out of the city I understand from a few members on this site it is generally easier.

Of course Italians generally keep to themselves as I have observed growing up here. However only when they need you they might call you a paesano when you can do things for Italy like Mario Balotelli Barwuah did when he literally carried the Italian team during one of the World Cup Soccer matches ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Balotelli ). Balotelli is a Black man, birthed by Ghanian immigrants, was raised as an Italian after being adopted from the age of two.

I don't have to explore the planet as they all seem to immigrate here but I will never know why I hear of Croatians or Romanians immigrate here, and I do have some immediate neighbors of those ethnicities too, that choose not to associate very much and maintain their traditional ties, but on this site I see women and couples of those ethniticies begging for any contact with Black males.

Being relatively new immigrants this ghettoization process being in a new country and struggling to pay the bills ( as it is crazy expensive here as I hear on the news just getting a babysitter is like a rent payment which is about $2,000 / month Cndn ~ $1500 / Month US with our dollar being around 75 cents against the US Dollar ) and maintaining their traditional ties I get that and maybe their ******* and the following generations might be more inclusive, but I'll be too old or dead when that happens.

Last edited:
Back