White couple needing Boston BBC

GFforBlackCock

Male
Gold Member
This would be a first time for us. We have spent years playing with black dildos and fantasizing about it but haven’t made the jump. She’s a little thick but not fat at all. She has beautiful dark blue years and really pretty face. I’m definitely out of shape but that’s also why I want to see her get fucked by something good. Looking to meet up with the right person and get our lusts and fantasies out.

This would be a first time for us. We have spent years playing with black dildos and fantasizing about it but haven’t made the jump. She’s a little thick but not fat at all. She has beautiful dark blue years and really pretty face. I’m definitely out of shape but that’s also why I want to see her get fucked by something good. Looking to meet up with the right person and get our lusts and fantasies out.
Wow she looks so sexy sucking that big blk dildo

Still looking?

Back