Votes: 408 24.3%
  • watching my wife with a big black cock

Votes: 482 28.7%
  • all of the above

Votes: 829 49.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 20 1.2%

• Total voters
white boiz have to suck bbc when being asked for, or not? i now believe we are built for it as i appreciate the power of black bulls. respect.
Nobody has to ask me to suck BBC. There is also no way that I could just jerk off BBC. If you put a beautiful huge hung Black Stud in front of me I can guarantee you this sweet white boi is gonna be on his knees worshipping BBC with all of my passion and desire to give intense pleasure. Just the fact that I get to touch and worship a real man is a great pleasure for this boi. :)

Nobody has to ask me to suck BBC. There is also no way that I could just jerk off BBC. If you put a beautiful huge hung Black Stud in front of me I can guarantee you this sweet white boi is gonna be on his knees worshipping BBC with all of my passion and desire to give intense pleasure. Just the fact that I get to touch and worship a real man is a great pleasure for this boi. :)

I like having a cocksucker
You mean in the morning for getting up with a good feeling? While the shower you have someone to clean your dick.
While the breakfast for your relaxation? After your hard work for preparing your dick for the wife and cleanig afterwards? In the night to keep your dick warm?
Do you need more.

Back