Votes: 408 24.3%
  • watching my wife with a big black cock

Votes: 482 28.7%
  • all of the above

Votes: 829 49.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 20 1.2%

• Total voters
As I believe a cuck should only ever get sloppy seconds of the wife I believe it goes without saying that he should only ever get sloppy seconds of the bull.

Hmmm no matter what?
Yes Ma'am of course. Since when did I get a say in the matter. The Black Men I have met don't want condoms. They cum over the girls face or breasts or in her mouth or her pussy and sometimes they make me lick it up or get her to ride my face. If I don't clean well, we risk pregnancy. Sometimes if it amuses them I get it on my face.
whatever you and the Bull decide.

Yes Ma'am of course. Since when did I get a say in the matter. The Black Men I have met don't want condoms. They cum over the girls face or breasts or in her mouth or her pussy and sometimes they make me lick it up or get her to ride my face. If I don't clean well, we risk pregnancy. Sometimes if it amuses them I get it on my face.
whatever you and the Bull decide.
And when it's just you boys?

And when it's just you boys?
Umm unless you ordered me there, why would I be just with the Bull? I don't do these things because I'm gay. I do them in the hope that my woman delights in my humiliation, is pleased by my obedience and is turned on by watching me being used like a toy and being ****** to do things like a bitch.

Last edited:
Back