White boys

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
took one in my butt last night as soon s he pulled out a went to suck his dick and he was holding the last spurt and shot it in my mouth ... ohh I want this guy again

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
Well, the answer is simple: both. He just has to cum two times or even more often^^

I always look at it from the fact it doesn't matter where we want it. It only matters where Sir wants to deposit his seed. When it comes to white boi we don't have a say so.
Absolutely! As a beta white boi, I have had to clean-up the cum left by other men
on my pillow, on our sofa, on our sheets, family photo, my closet mirrors, to mention a
few. The bull and only the bull will decide where to drop his seed.
Sometimes, it was inside my wife's fertile, unprotected cunt. Even with me pleading
for him not to. I have learned a lot since then.

Back