White boy pussy

Starting to realize I can’t get enough of breeding white boy cunt. Every time I stretch a pink hole open and feel how deep and warm and tight it is I can never get enough and must have more. I’m insatiable. These days I don’t even jo. I much rather prefer to impregnate a white boy hole and throat with my seed . Just hope I can find some white boys who love bbc as much as I love white boy pussy 😏🖤.
This is why I need to visit you. You need a sissy wife that is willing to be bred by you everyday. It seems I have competition in here though

Starting to realize I can’t get enough of breeding white boy cunt. Every time I stretch a pink hole open and feel how deep and warm and tight it is I can never get enough and must have more. I’m insatiable. These days I don’t even jo. I much rather prefer to impregnate a white boy hole and throat with my seed . Just hope I can find some white boys who love bbc as much as I love white boy pussy 😏🖤.
It's not easy to find a man like you. Any boy you do get is very lucky.

I want you big cock daddy, if your looking for young tight white boy pussy than in here for you

Need a man like you in NY

How about Hawaiian boipussy? 🤠😘

I wish I lived next door to you.

I was hooked the first time I ever saw one.

Bi hubby. but never had bbc. 🥵

Attachments

• 322AADF2-7911-4C94-AF6F-92F9EBA6BBE5.jpeg
    322AADF2-7911-4C94-AF6F-92F9EBA6BBE5.jpeg
    124.5 KB · Views: 138
  • 021509CA-9658-42E2-8A5C-DA85F69AF53C.jpeg
    021509CA-9658-42E2-8A5C-DA85F69AF53C.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 144
  • A00A50FC-C1BF-427B-BCC2-6FDB3BE799E2.jpeg
    A00A50FC-C1BF-427B-BCC2-6FDB3BE799E2.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 148
Being a experienced pussyboy I can say that apart of having frequent prostate-orgasms the highest chance of having a real sissygasm is mostly with a black lover. Size and stamina of the top is really important to achieve such a full body orgasm next to the psychological and emotional aspect of being bred by a man with a superior DNA then myself and leaving his semen deep in me as kind of mark of ownership. I had several of these orgasms with wellhiung white men but with black men it is mostly more achievable. Due to the higher average size, black bulls succeed to pass the second inner ring in a white boy's ass what is absolutely necessary to have the best stimulation and is the way to spurt there valuable semen passed the second ring what makes it to remain in your body and makes that it gets fully absorbed in the white pussyboy's body. in that way it also interacts in the most complete way with the white boys body providing a fantastic bliss! :)

Attachments

• Pampx-pussy.jpg
    Pampx-pussy.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 172
  • Pampix-Newly Castrated & Plugged.jpg
    Pampix-Newly Castrated & Plugged.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 192
Back