White beta

I am a white beta who wants to be feminized and emasculated and become a black owned sissy sex slave. I want to have my manhood taken away by black men and become a black mans bitch. While my 26 year old fertile white wife is only fucking BBC. I believe Pussy is only for Black men to breed. I was born to serve worship and obey Black men as their white property for social justice and reparations. whitebois bow to Blacks show the world that Black is superior to white.

Last edited:
I am a white beta who wants to be feminized and emasculated and become a black owned sissy sex slave. I want to have my manhood taken away by black men and become a black mans bitch. While my 26 year old fertile white wife is only fucking bbc breeding all whites. Pussy is only for black men. I was born to serve worship and obey black men for the rest of my life As their white property for social justice and reparations. Whites bow to Blacks show the world that Black is superior to white.
What does fertile white wife think?

I am a white beta who wants to be feminized and emasculated and become a black owned sissy sex slave. I want to have my manhood taken away by black men and become a black mans bitch. While my 26 year old fertile white wife is only fucking bbc breeding all whites. Pussy is only for black men. I was born to serve worship and obey black men for the rest of my life As their white property for social justice and reparations. Whites bow to Blacks show the world that Black is superior to white.
Glad to see you realized the truth🙃

Back