Which European country is most English language friendly?

piscesking21

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
AE
… thinking in due time to visit europe soon. But being that I only speak English , I know there’s a chance for language barrier. where would be the best location with chances to meet bilingual people?

… thinking in due time to visit europe soon. But being that I only speak English , I know there’s a chance for language barrier. where would be the best location with chances to meet bilingual people?
Apart from the UK, Sweden, Ireland, Denmark, and the Netherlands are great choices.

I think it is literally true that every single person we met in the Netherlands spoke English. Most of them quite well. Nowhere else has been close, in our experience.

I would say that the UK is the most English friendly European country to the US and that they are our number one ally In the world and that's why British women can always come to the front of the line to get some of this BBC!♠️

Salute to y'all across the pond I want to hear your English accent as I stretched and filled you with this BBC!

I would say that the UK is the most English friendly European country to the US and that they are our number one ally In the world and that's why British women can always come to the front of the line to get some of this BBC!♠️

Salute to y'all across the pond I want to hear your English accent as I stretched and filled you with this BBC!
Haha… yes. The British are nice. Love a fine arse British lady. I enjoy the accent also. But I had an experience with a Slovekian lady and her sexy sexy accent (speaking English) sent me to the moon and back.

Back